Welcome to the Cheat Section.
The game has a built in Console Cheats and is posted by the makers of the game in the official forum. http://www.kingarthurthewargame.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16
How to Open ConsoleEdit
- To show console, press CTRL+SHIFT+1.
- Pressing F1 - when console is visible - lists all available console commands.
- Pressing F3 will step back to the last used command.
- When you start typing of a command, the game automatically completes it.
- If you type in a command plus a space (ie. "GiveMoney ") then you'll get detailed ination on use of that command.
- Where any index mentioned (ie. playerindex, unitindex), the indexes start from 0.
Console Commands Edit
- SetSpeed <unittype> <speed> - sets speed of the given unit type, where unittype is a number, indexing a list of all unit types
- GetSpeed <playerindex> <unitindex> - displays the speed of the given unit in battle (player 0 is the human player)
- Artifact <add | remove>